Heritage Aviation offers helicopter service for Badrinath from Dehradun. Badrinath Darshan tour by Heritage Aviation provides comfortable helicopter ride through the high himalayas. The 1 day holy tour includes lunch and VIP darshan at Badrinath temple.
|Badrinath Helicopter Tours from Heritage Aviation||Cost for 4 Passengers|
|1 Day (from Dehradun)||Rs 2.75 Lakh (Inclusive of all taxes)|
Badrinath Helicopter Tour Itinerary
12:30 Departure from Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
13:30 Arrive Badrinath helipad
16:00 Departure from Badrinath to Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
Before the darshan, have a lunch at Hotel Sarovar Portico, Badrinath. The visit Badrinath Temple (VIP Darshan).
CharDham Helicopter Package Includes :
– Helicopter trip From ex Dehrdaun
– VIP Darshan at Badrinath Ji
– Lunch at Sarovar Portico, Badrinath
Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, table drink, room service, medical evacuation due to ill health.
– Upto 7 Days before schedule – 20%
– Upto 48 hrs. before schedule – 50%
– Less than 48 hrs. before schedule – 75%
– Less than 24 hrs. before schedule – No Refund
Terms & Condition
– The quality of accommodation available at Yamunotri and Kedarnath is average and so passengers should not have very high expectations. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3 star.
– Only 5 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage might not be allowed to take the same in the chopper by pilot.
– Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
– There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
– The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
– Full amount has to be deposited before the start of journey
– In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s.
– Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
Check out other Helicopter Tours from Heritage Aviation : Heritage Aviation Helicopter Packages