Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket Online Booking
Book Kedarnath Helicopter TicketSacred Yatra - Book with us !!
15 Oct 2017
INR 9,200 pp
Kedarnath is most revered shrine visited by lakhs of devotees each year. Kedarnath temple can be reach after 16 kms trek from Gaurikund or by helicopter service from Phata, Sersi, Sitapur and Guptkashi.
Kedarnath Helicopter Online Booking
Kedarnath is a famous pilgrimage dedicated to Lord Shiva, situated at an height of 11,755 ft above sea level amidst the snow clad mountains & glaciers. Kedarnath lingam is also one of the 12 Jyotirlings and is in the unusal form of pyramidal in shape.
Kedarnath Helicopter Ticket Prices – Book Kedarnath Helicopter Service
Check out the latest heli ticket prices for Kedarnath as per new upgrade in charges. Book your Luxury helicopter tour to Kedarnath with us !!
|Kedarnath Helicopter Tariff
||Cost per person
|Base Helipad – Kedarnath – Base Helipad (with Return flight)
||9200/- (including taxes)
|Base Helipad – Kedarnath OR Kedarnath – Base Helipad (One way)
||4900/- (including taxes)
Terms & Conditions for Kedarnath Helicopter Tour
- Booking stands confirm only upon realization of full payment and name list of all passengers with age and weight details.
- The booking and ticket is non transferable and any change in name is not permitted.
- All passengers are required to carry and show any of the government ID at helipad.
- Ticket prices are as approved by Government of Uttrakhand and in case of any change in prices or contract the refund / excess will be settled by company or by passenger appropriately.
- For over weight passengers (more than 85kg), additional charge Rs 150/ kg will be taken.
- For same day return passenger only 2 hrs will be given for Kedarnath darshan
- For same day return, passengers wiil have to buy Priority Dharshan slip of Rs.1100/ Person or 2100 for 4 pax issued by Shri Kedarnath Ji Mandir Samiti available at helipad.
- Full charge will be taken for above 2 years children. No seat and 10% charge will be taken for infant less than 2 years.
- Priority will be given to children, senior citizen, ladies and two way passengers over one way passengers.
- Each passenger should report at given reporting time.
- Max 3 kg single piece baggage is allowed for passengers
- If in any case flight cancelled for the day, the next day passenger will be given priority over previous day ones.
- If cancelled prior to date of travel – Rs 500/- per pax
- If cancelled on the date of travel ( 2 hours of reporting time ) – Rs 1000/- per pax
Note : Kindly provide Name, Age & Weight details of passengers for finalise booking