Heritage Aviation offers fast heli package for Chardham yatra. The aviation provides 1 Night 2 Days Chardham helicopter package covering all Dhams in two days tour. Starting from Dehradun on Day 01 and ending on Day 02 complete tour of all dhams. This tour includes VIP darshan cost with helicopter tour.
|1 Night CharDham Helicopter Tours by Heritage Aviation||Cost for 4 Passengers|
|Same Day Return (Dehradun)||Rs 6 Lakh (Inclusive of all taxes)|
07:00 Departure from Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
07:45 Arrive Kharsali. Visit Yamunotri Shrine by trek or Palki/ Ponies. Return back after darshan.
13:30 Dep. for Harsil (Gangotri).
14:00 Arrive Harsil. Ground staff take luggage to hotel. You leave for Gangotri temple which is 24 kms from the helipad and it takes about 45 minutes by road one way.
Return back to hotel/ resort in Harsil after darshan. Overnight stay in hotel.
07:00 After early breakfast, departure from Harsil helipad to Kedarnath
08:00 Arrive Guptkashi, change helicopter and continue tour to Kedarnath. VIP darshan in Kedarnath.
10:00 Dep. for Badrinath
11:00 Arrive Badrinath. VIP darshan at Badrinath temple.
Depart for Dehradun after Darshan. Tour ends.
– Upto 7 Days before schedule – 20%
– Upto 48 hrs. before schedule – 50%
– Less than 48 hrs. before schedule – 75%
– Less than 24 hrs. before schedule – No Refund
Terms & Condition
– The charter can carry a maximum of 4 passengers
– This price is inclusive of service tax
– This price includes the cost of vehicle at Harsil and Badrinath
– This price includes the cost of night stay of passengers at Harsil on twin sharing basis.
– 02 lunches, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast with a bottle of mineral water per person with each meal
– This price includes assistance in darshan at all temples. Any special puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers.
– Any additional night stay will attract extra charge
– The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
– Full charter amount has to be deposited before the start of journey
– In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s.
– Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
Check out other Helicopter Tours from Heritage Aviation : Heritage Aviation Helicopter Packages