Chardham pilgrimage tour by Heritage Aviation provides high class Chardham helicopter package covering Yamunotri, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Badrinath. The 4 Nights holy tour includes accommodation, food and all Palkies/ Ponies cost with helicopter tour.
|CharDham Helicopter Tours from Heritage Aviation||Cost Per Passenger|
|4 Night & 5 Days (from Dehradun)||Rs 1.51 Lakh (Inclusive of all taxes)|
Day 1 Itinerary
07:00 Departure from Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
08:00 Arrive Kharsali (Yamunotri). Ground staff take your baggage to hotel. You proceed for Yamnotri Dham approx 6 kms by pony/ palkies.
After the darshan, come back to hotel. Relax and visit nearby places or take an stroll. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2 Itinerary
07:50 Departure from Kharsali by helicopter to Harsil (Gangotri)
08:30 Arrive Harsil and ground staff take luggage to hotel. You leave for Gangotri temple which is 24 kms from the helipad and it takes about 45 minutes by road one way.
09:30 Arrive at the Gangotri Temple.
11:00 Drive to your Hotel/Cottages after the darshan.
Lunch at hotel, rest and explore Harsil, nearby towns. Bonfire in night and dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Harsil.
Day 3 Itinerary
Lunch and visit to Triyuginarayan temple in evening.
Day 4 Itinerary
10:30 After breakfast, leave for Badrinath.
11:15 Arrive Badrinath. You will be escorted to the Shrine.
13:30 After Darshan, lunch at hotel and relax.
Visit to nearby sightseeing places in evening.
Day 5 Itinerary
04:00 Early morning special Abhishek Puja at Badrinath temple.
11:30 Depart from Badrinath for Dehradun
12:30 Arrive Dehradun. Tour Ends.
CharDham Helicopter Package Includes :
– Travel between the 4 Dhams by helicopter.
– One night accommodation at Kharsali, Harsil, Guptkashi and Badrinath with daily morning and evening tea, breakfast, lunch and dinner and mineral water.
– Helipad/hotel to shrine by car at Gangotri and Badrinath.
– Palkis/ Ponies for travel between helipad/hotel to Yamunotri Temple.
– Ticket for Abhishek puja at Badrinath.
– The above package includes VIP darshan tickets at Kedarnath and assistance at all Dhams, although expenses for any special puja will have to be borne by the passengers.
Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, table drink, room service, medical evacuation due to ill health.
– Upto 7 Days before schedule – 20%
– Upto 48 hrs. before schedule – 50%
– Less than 48 hrs. before schedule – 75%
– Less than 24 hrs. before schedule – No Refund
Terms & Condition
– The quality of accommodation available at Yamunotri and Kedarnath is average and so passengers should not have very high expectations. However at Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3 star.
– Only 5 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage might not be allowed to take the same in the chopper by pilot.
– Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
– There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
– The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
– Full amount has to be deposited before the start of journey
– In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s.
– Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
Check out other Helicopter Tours from Heritage Aviation : Heritage Aviation Helicopter Packages