If you are looking for car rental service for Char Dham Yatra or for individual Char Dham Temples (Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri), then you came to the right website. Here you will find all type of latest information about Cabs/Taxi Rental Services with rates from your city. We continuously strive to facilitate our visitors/pilgrims with the Cheap, Economical, Best/Comfortable Car/Taxi Rental Services by providing updated information and rates about cabs/taxi for Uttarakhand. We have some of the best car rental operators offering the quality & efficient Car Hire service for pilgrimage tours in Uttarakhand.
You can hire vehicle/transport for complete Char Dham Yatra, Teen Dham Yatra, Do Dham Yatra or individually for Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri Yatra.
| TIME PERIOD
(May – Nov 2017)
|Tempo (12 Seater)||INR 7500/-|
|Tempo (16 Seater)||INR 8500/-|
|Time Period||Tour From||Duration||Bus 27 Seater|
|May – Nov 2017||NEW DELHI (NCR Region – Ghaziabad, Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon)||12 Days||1,63,500|
|Note: All inclusive of service taxes (9%), driver night charges, parking, tolls, state taxes|
The below are the best lowest taxi rates for Char Dham from various cities like: Haridwar, Rishikesh, Dehradun, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jaipur, Agra, Meerut, Chandigarh, Amritsar etc. Generally car rentals are hired on fixed daily charges.
|Vehicle Type||Passengers (Seater)||Rate Per Kms|
Budget Car Rental for Char Dham
|Etios||4 + Driver||Rs 11|
|Swift DZire||4 + Driver||Rs 11|
Mid and Large Segment Car Hire For CharDham
|Xylo||6 + Driver||Rs 13|
|Tavera||6 + Driver||Rs 13|
|Innova||6 + Driver||Rs 13|
|AC Tempo Traveller (12 Seater)||12 + Driver||Rs 18|
|Tempo Traveller (14 Seater)||14 + Driver||Rs 21|
|Tempo Traveller (16-17 Seater)||16 + Driver||Rs 21|
Bus (Coach) Rentals from Delhi NCR for Char Dham
|Micro Mini Bus||12 + Driver||On Request|
|Mini Bus||18 + Driver||On Request|
|Deluxe Bus||15 + Driver||On Request|
|Deluxe Coach||22 + Driver||On Request|
– 9% GST & Toll Parking will paid by customer.
– Driver will not drive after Sunset, as it is not safe to drive in Himalayas during night.
– On no account driver on force asked to go on speed beyond the normal speed allowed by the Indian Motor Vehicles ACT.
– Please be ready for any technical fault in car during the Journey.
– Kindly check the vehicle before leaving. We are not responsible for any loss of bags/articles.
– Sightseeing as per the itinerary (wherever the Vehicle would be allowed to go).
– Music system will not allow at hills by uttarakhand Govt.
– All the additional charges will be payable directly to driver by cash.
– A/C will be switched off on hilly routes.
– For airport/railway transfers it is the customer’s responsibility to call the cab at enough notice to make it for the connecting journey.