Kedarnath Helicopter Tour Package ex Dehradun
Book Kedarnath Charter Helicopter PackageSacred Yatra - Book with us !!
15 Oct 2017
INR 3,50,000/- (4 Pax)
Kedarnath temple is the centre of spirituality and devotion for Hindu devotees. Kedarnath also has been mentioned in various hindu mythological stories and puranas. Located at high altitude of 3553 mtrs above sea level, Kedarnath temple darshan can be done after 18 kms long trek from Gaurikund. Another option to reach Kedarnath is by Helicopter.
Kedarnath Charter Helicopter Tour from Dehradun
Kedarnath tour by charter helicopter flight from Dehradun is best available package for family or friends tour to Kedarnath Dham (max 4). A charter heli flight can take max 4 persons at a time to Kedarnath.
Kedarnath Helicopter Tour Package Itinerary
||Sahastradhara to Guptkashi by Helicopter
||Lunch at Guptkashi
||Guptkashi to Kedarnath by Helicopter (Shuttle)
||VIP Darshan at Temple
||Kedarnath to Sahastradhara by Helicopter
– Helicopter trip From ex Dehrdaun
– VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Ji
– Lunch at Guptkashi
Guidelines For Passengers
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- Badrinath temple are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
Terms & Conditions
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited 7 days prior to date of journey.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit Dham due to bad weather conditions/technical error, then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sector.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
- Upto 7 days before Journey — 20% of amount
- Upto 48 hours before Journey — 50% of amount
- Less than 48 hours before Journey — 75% of amount
- Less than 24 hours before Journey — No Refund