Ghodawat Aviation provides charter helicopter service from Masta helipad to Kedarnath. The Kedarnath budget helicopter flight by Ghodawat Aviation is smooth and economical for the pilgrims visiting Kedarnath shrine.
Kedarnath is one of the most revered shrine in Uttarakhand. Over lakhs of pilgrims visit this holy shrine over a year. It is highest lord shiva shrine among holiest 12 Jyotirlingas.
|Kedarnath Tour Type||Cost Per Person (Above 2 years)|
|Masta – Kedarnath – Masta||Rs 7000 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
|Masta – Kedarnath||Rs 4500 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
|Kedarnath – Masta||Rs 3500 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
Terms & Condition
– Daily helicopter service from Masta to Kedarnath Temple.
– Operate single engine seven seater helicopters in this shuttle service.
– Helipad at Masta is 27 kms before Gaurikund.
– The distance of Kedarnath temple from the Kedarnath Helipad is approximately 500 meters. The walking time from the Kedarnath Helipad to the Temple is from 10 minutes to 15 minutes.
– The Kedarnath temple is located at an altitude of 11200 ft. Day temperatures are normal but in night temperature goes down up to 0 degrees Centigrade. Passengers are advised to come adequately prepared for the cold.
– Senior Citizens and passengers with Asthma problems are advised to carry oxygen bottles which are available at all medical stores.
– Passengers who wish to return on the same day from Kedarnath temple will be given a time of 2 hours for darshan and puja. Hence they will be required to take VIP darshan slips issued by the Temple Committee at Rs. 1100 per person.
– Passengers in any case will not be allowed to carry luggage exceeding 5 kgs.
– Passengers whose weight is more than 80 kgs. Will be required to pay Rs. 100 for every extra kilo. This is in accordance with DGCA Guidelines.
– Upto 7 Days before schedule – 20%
– Upto 48 hrs. before schedule – 50%
– Less than 48 hrs. before schedule – 75%
– Less than 24 hrs. before schedule – No Refund
Check out other Helicopter Tours from Ghodawat Aviation : Ghodawat Aviation Helicopter Packages