Heritage Aviation offers passenger base Kedarnath helicopter service from Sersi helipad. The budget heli tour to Kedarnath by Heritage Aviation is being carry out on shuttle service having six seaters.
|Kedarnath Tour Type||Cost Per Person (Above 2 years)|
|Sersi – Kedarnath – Sersi||Rs 7000 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
|Sersi – Kedarnath||Rs 4000 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
|Kedarnath – Sersi||Rs 3500 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
Terms & Condition
– Daily helicopter service from Sersi to Kedarnath Temple.
– Operate single engine six seater helicopters in this shuttle service.
– Helipad at Sersi is 12 kms. Before Gaurikund, 20 kms. From Guptkashi Town, 62 kms. From Rudraprayag Town, 195 kms. From Rishikesh.
– The distance of Kedarnath temple from the Kedarnath Helipad is approximately 500 meters. The walking time from the Kedarnath Helipad to the Temple is from 10 minutes to 15 minutes.
– The Kedarnath temple is located at an altitude of 11200 ft. Day temperatures are normal but in night temperature goes down up to 0 degrees Centigrade. Passengers are advised to come adequately prepared for the cold.
– Senior Citizens and passengers with Asthma problems are advised to carry oxygen bottles which are available at all medical stores.
– Passengers who wish to return on the same day from Kedarnath temple will be given a time of 2 hours for darshan and puja. Hence they will be required to take VIP darshan slips issued by the Temple Committee at Rs. 1100 per person.
– Passengers in any case will not be allowed to carry luggage exceeding 5 kgs.
– Passengers whose weight is more than 80 kgs. Will be required to pay Rs. 100 for every extra kilo. This is in accordance with DGCA Guidelines.
– Upto 7 Days before schedule – 20%
– Upto 48 hrs. before schedule – 50%
– Less than 48 hrs. before schedule – 75%
– Less than 24 hrs. before schedule – No Refund
Check out other Helicopter Tours from Heritage Aviation : Heritage Aviation Helicopter Packages