Note : Final rates of Helicopter Service 2017 are not decided yet. Soon rates will be updated.
Heritage Aviation offers passenger base Kedarnath helicopter service from Sersi helipad. The budget heli tour to Kedarnath by Heritage Aviation is being carry out on shuttle service having six seaters.
|Kedarnath Tour Type||Cost Per Person (Above 2 years)|
|Sersi – Kedarnath – Sersi||Rs 9200 (including taxes)|
|Sersi – Kedarnath||Rs 4900 (including taxes)|
|Kedarnath – Sersi||Rs 4900 (including taxes)|
Terms & Condition
– Daily helicopter service from Sersi to Kedarnath Temple.
– Operate single engine six seater helicopters in this shuttle service.
– Helipad at Sersi is 12 kms. Before Gaurikund, 20 kms. From Guptkashi Town, 62 kms. From Rudraprayag Town, 195 kms. From Rishikesh.
– The distance of Kedarnath temple from the Kedarnath Helipad is approximately 500 meters. The walking time from the Kedarnath Helipad to the Temple is from 10 minutes to 15 minutes.
– The Kedarnath temple is located at an altitude of 11200 ft. Day temperatures are normal but in night temperature goes down up to 0 degrees Centigrade. Passengers are advised to come adequately prepared for the cold.
– Senior Citizens and passengers with Asthma problems are advised to carry oxygen bottles which are available at all medical stores.
– Passengers who wish to return on the same day from Kedarnath temple will be given a time of 2 hours for darshan and puja. Hence they will be required to take VIP darshan slips issued by the Temple Committee at Rs. 1100 per person.
– Passengers in any case will not be allowed to carry luggage exceeding 5 kgs.
– Passengers whose weight is more than 80 kgs. Will be required to pay Rs. 100 for every extra kilo. This is in accordance with DGCA Guidelines.
– Upto 7 Days before schedule – 20%
– Upto 48 hrs. before schedule – 50%
– Less than 48 hrs. before schedule – 75%
– Less than 24 hrs. before schedule – No Refund
Check out other Helicopter Tours from Heritage Aviation : Heritage Aviation Helicopter Packages