|Kedarnath Tour Type||Cost Per Person|
|Phata – Kedarnath – Phata||Rs 7000 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
|Phata – Kedarnath||Rs 4000 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
|Kedarnath – Phata||Rs 3500 (Inclusive of all taxes)|
– Night Halt at Kedarnath is not allowed by the government. Therefore passengers must return back to Phata the same day.
– The helicopter service for Kedarnathji will be operated from our helipad at Phata on a regular basis everyday from May until the temple doors are closed in November around Diwali. Flights are generally not operated during monsoon season.
– For same day return you will be given 1 ½ hr (1hour 30 mins) at Shri Kedarnath Ji and Devotees will have to purchase Priority Darshan slip for the same day return @ 1100/- per person. (Not required for night halt devotees)
– Reporting time is not to be confused with boarding time, Boarding will take place upto 01 hours after the reporting time
– Effort will be made to accommodate passenger in their own group but this is not always possible, as we need to make weight adjustment in preparing of passenger load or accommodate priority seats.
– The devotees who board the helicopter for Kedarnathji from 4.00 PM onwards shall normally return the next day morning.
– Hand baggage not weighing more than 2 Kg per person only will be allowed.
– Children above the age of 3 years will be considered full tickets
– The advance booking can be made by making full payments of the ticket
– Passenger Over-weight charges will be levied beyond 85 Kgs of weight subjected to company not losing a seat in the trip. This will be decided at Phata Office
– In case the journey cannot be performed on a particular day because of weather or technical reasons, Company shall accommodate the passengers on the next date of flying.
– Operations subject to Govt of Uttrakhand approval
– Before 24 hours from the journey date : 50% refund
– Less then 24 hours from the journey date : No refund
Check out other Helicopter Tours from UTAir India : UTAir Helicopter Packages