Leisure Hotels propose the Char Dham yatra in winters for the pilgrims. The deities from all four Dhams – Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri – are relocated to shrines of Ukhimath, Pandukeshwar (Joshimath), Mukhva and Kharsali, and respectively for the six months of winter.
The followers or devotees will also be delighted to experience the beauty of the snow-capped Himalayas, which is just ideal and is unmatched during winters. There are zero chance of natural calamities like Cloudburst and floods etc in winter, hence, proving the pilgrimage in this period of time is a safer version. The pilgrims can also enjoy winter sports activities, exciting views of Snow Clad peaks, local cultural programs such as fairs, festivals, Kaurav puja and Pandav dance, etc which would certainly help in introducing the local culture more closely.
Key Strengths of Leisure Hotels to run the “The winter version of Chardham Yatra”
- Leisure Camps is a part of a decade old business house with experience in hotels of over 24 years.
- Already has experience in running camps at 6 locations for the last 9 years.
- Detailed and well documented operational procedures and staff training allows delegation of operations to camp managers
- Trained teams to ensure quickly launching operations in several locations
- Experience in operating in spiritual tourism, leisure and adventure tourism, corporate conferences and training
- Extensive relationships and credibility within the travel industry, large network of travel agents familiar with our properties and our operations
Special Winter Char Dham Yatra Offer (for 10 Nights/ 11Days) Per person on Twin/Double sharing basis
|Winter Char Dham Package||25th October 2014 – 15th April 2016|
|Tour Itinerary||MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)||AP (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)|
|Day 1: Delhi – Haridwar
Day 2: Haridwar – Barkot
Day 3: Barkot – Kharsali – Barkot
Day 4: Barkot – Harsil
Day 5: Harsil – Mukhba – Uttarkashi
Day 6: Uttarkashi- Guptakashi
Day 7: Guptakashi – Uhkimath – Guptakashi
Day 8: Guptakashi – Joshimath by Chopta
Day 09: Joshimath-Pandukeshwar – Joshimath
Day 10: Joshimath – Rishikesh
Day 11: Rishikesh – Delhi
Extra occupancy (10 nights/11 Days):
|Between 5-12 years||Rs.9000 (MAP)||Rs. 9500 (AP)|
|Above 12 years||Rs.13000 (MAP)||Rs.14000 (AP)|
Taxes as applicable: 12% extra
The Above Winter Package includes the following services:
- Accompanying Leisure Hotels Trekking Manager.
- Portrage of member’s luggage on trek up to 15 Kg per member.
- Full board accommodation on double/ twin sharing basis at Haridwar (1 night), Barkot (2 nights), Harsil (01 night) Uttarkashi (01 night) Guptkashi (02 nights), Joshimath (2 nights) Aloha on the Ganges, Rishikesh (1 night)
- All arrangements including monument fee, Guide and mules for transporting equipment and members’ luggage etc.
Terms & Conditions:
– Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt of full advance amount from the guest/ their representative travel agent or tour operator at our Office only.
– All the Rates mentioned are valid for Indian Nationals Only. Tariff for Foreign Nationals/ NRIS are on request.
– Check Out Timing- 1100 Hrs; Check In Timing- 1300 Hrs. If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 1800 Hrs.
– The Applicable Tariff, packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
– Taxes as per Government notification.
– In case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective hotels for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
– All jurisdictions are subject to Nainital District only.
– Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause
– Within 15 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund
– However following deductions would be levied:
– 15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival – 50% of the total package cost.
– 30 Days & More- No Deductions would be levied.