• Triveni Ghat : Triveni Ghat, a confluence of three holy important Rivers the Ganges, the Yamuna and the Saraswathy, is a most revered sacred bathing spot in Rishikesh and is situated on the banks of Ganges River. Daily in the morning and evening there are thousands who take bath here and enjoy the Maha Aarti being performed.
• Lakshman Jhula – A very long of about 450 ft Iron Bridge suspended over the mighty Ganges River, is constructed in the year 1939. It is situated nearby to Swarga Ashram in Rishikesh.
• Gita Bhavan: Place of Guru Shri Ram Sukh Daasji, (the great thinker of his time) Popular among the Hindu Brahmin Community.
• Swarg Ashram: Shri 108 Baba Sali Kamli Wale Swami Atam Prakash Ji. Swargashram ( Heavenly Adobe) as the name connotes is a beautiful place situated in picturesque surroundings at the foot of Himalayas on the left bank of the Ganges between Rishikesh and Laxmanjhula.
• Trayambakeshwar Temple: Tryambakeshvar, means the abode of the three eyed one i.e. Lord Shiva, is considered as one of the twelve Jyotirlingas(self emanated lingas). Many poojas are offered here by the devotees. Shivarathri is celebrated here with much enthusiasm and vigour.
• White Water Rafting – White Water Rafting has grown to a popular and adventurous spot for white water rafting enthusiasts as the place offers a spectacular experience of medium to very tough and rough rapids in the regions of River Ganges.
• Kaudiyala – Kaudiyala, a perfect place for rock climbing, is located 380 m high of sea level nearby Rishikesh. The place is surrounded by dense forests and very picturesque in appearance. Visitors are enchanted with the rare view of a number of wild animals in their natural habitat.