Devbhoomi Uttarakhand Welcomes All Pilgrims And Tourists on the auspicious opening of the Chardham Temples and Hemkund Sahib Portals
Steps taken by the Government for the safe & Convenient Chardham Yatra
- Reconstruction and redvelopment Of Shree Kedarnath Dham
- Compulsory medical Checkup for shree Kedarnath pilgrims
- Proper arrangement to accommodate 2500 pilgrims at a time in Shree Kedarnath Dham
- Alll roads are safe and Convenient
- Compulsory biometric registration for pilgrims
- Control room setup for the convenience of Chardham pilgrims
- Constitution of SDRF on the lines of NDRF for the safety of the pilgrims
- Telecommunications network coverage on yatra route
- Regular weather updates for the safety and convenience of pilgrims.
- Free Chardham Yatra for 25000 Senior citizens of the state under ‘Mere Buzurg Mere Teerth Scheme’
- Pilgrims and tourist can now enjoy the natural beauty of Uttarakhand by Helicopter under the Himalaya Darshan Scheme.
Along with Holy Darshans also enjoy the same natural beauty unique to Uttarakhand ..
Feel the nature’s master strokes at tourist spots in Uttarakhand like Mussoorie, Dhanolti, Lansdowne. Savour the peace and Serenity at Nainital, Ranikhet, Kausani, Munshiyari alongwith mesmerising sights of Chhota Kailash and Om Parvat.
For further information you can Contact
Uttarakhand Tourism Development Board : 0135 – 2559898
Officail Website : www.uttarakhandtourism.gov.in
Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam Ltd : 0135 – 2746817, Website – : www.gmvnl.com
Kumaon Mandal Vikas Nigam Ltd : 05942 – 236209, 235700, Website – : www.kmvn.gov.in