Do Dham Helicopter Tour Packages from Timberline Helicharters
With unreliable and unpredictable road conditions and the endless hours of road blocks while driving to Badrinath and Kedarnath (Do Dham), TIMBERLINE HELICHARTERS has now launched a special helicopter service to these two destinations at one go.
Enjoy the Do Dham Helicopter tour of Kedarnath and Badrinath in just one day. It is not often that one gets to enjoy an aerial view of the “Land Of The Gods”. Make your Do Dham Yatra memorable by visitng Do Dham by Helicopter, the safest and quickest way to complete this Sacred yatra.
Plan 1 : 1 Night and 2 Days
Day 1 : Early morning takeoff from Shestradhara heliport in Dehradun by 7 am Arrive at Kedarnath by 8 am The helipad is walking distance from the temple. VIP darshan slips for darshan at the temple are arranged. Depart Kedarnath by 10 am to arrive at Badrinath by 11am. Arrive Badrinath and transfer to hotel. Lunch at hotel. Afternoon transport will be provided for temple visit and local sightseeing upto Mana Village. Special Abhishek puja tickets can also be arranged for the early morning Puja. Overnight at Badrinath at Hotel Sarovar Portico.
Day 2 : After morning darshan and breakfast transfer to Dehradun by helicopter. The time taken is one hour.
Package Cost : On Request
Plan 2 : Same Day Return from Do Dham Yatra
- Early morning takeoff from Shestradhara heliport in Dehradun by 7 am
- Arrive at Kedarnath by 8 am
- The helipad is walking distance from the temple. VIP darshan slips for darshan at the temple are arranged.
- Depart Kedarnath by 10 am to arrive at Badrinath by 11am.
- Here you will get 3-4 hours so that you can enjoy a holy dip in the tapt kund (hot spring ), visit the temple and take lunch at Hotel Sarovar Portico.
- Depart Badrinath by 3 pm to arrive at Dehradun by 4 pm
Package Cost : On Request
Terms and Conditions
– This service is available on a chartered basis for a group of 4 passengers with total weight of 300 kgs including baggage
– Passengers are advised not to carry heavy luggage as luggage cabin in helicopter is very small
– The above package includes transfer at Badrinath.
– The above package includes darshan assistance at temples although expenses for any special puja will have to be born by the passengers.
– The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the tour cost
– Full tour cost has to be deposited 15 days before the start of the tour
– If the flight is cancelled / rescheduled due to bad weather, technical reasons, lack of passenger load or any other reasons, the passenger is required to travel on his own. The liability of Timberline Helicharters will be limited to the refund of fare of unutilized sector.
Upto 7 days before journey : 20% of tour amount
Upto 48 hours before journey : 50 % of tour amount
Less than 48 hours before journey : 75% of tour amount
Less than 24 hours before journey : No Refund