Heritage Aviation offers safe and comfortable Yamunotri-Gangotri Do Dham helicopter package with same day return. The Yamunotri–Gangotri Temple tour includes VIP darshan and Palki/ Cab cost with helicopter tour.
|Do Dham Helicopter Tours from Heritage Aviation||Cost for 4 Passengers|
|Same Day Return (Dehradun)||Rs 3.50 Lakh (Inclusive of all taxes)|
Same Day Do Dham Yamunotri Gangotri Helicopter Package Itinerary
07:00 Departure from Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
07:45 Arrive Kharsali. You will be escorted to the Yamunotri by Palki.
13:30 Dep. for Harsil by Helicopter
14:05 Arrive at Harsil. Lunch and travel to Gangotri by Innova.
16:30 Gangotri to Harsil by Innova
17:15 Harsil to Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
– Helicopter trip From ex Dehrdaun
– VIP Darshan at Yamunotri & Gangotri
– Lunch at Harsil, Gangotri
– Palki at Yamunotri and Cab at Harsil (Innova)
– Upto 7 Days before schedule – 20%
– Upto 48 hrs. before schedule – 50%
– Less than 48 hrs. before schedule – 75%
– Less than 24 hrs. before schedule – No Refund
Terms & Condition
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kg luggage per
passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be
allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- Both temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited 7 days prior to date of journey.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try them to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sectors.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
Check out other Helicopter Tours from Heritage Aviation : Heritage Aviation Helicopter Packages