Char Dham Yatra 2017

Go carefree on Chardham Tour : Tourism minister

Char Dham Yatra still on proceedings

Char Dham Yatra still on proceedings

The series of earthquakes in Nepal has gotten tourists worried about their trip to visit Uttarakhand. However, the state Tourism Minister Dinesh Dhanai says that Nepal earthquake did not cause any damage to Uttarakhand.

Telling Uttarakhand completely safe he appealed tourist to visit Uttarakhand without any fear. He told over 1.5 lakh devotees have visited Char Dham till May 11 so far. And the the number is estimated to reach above 10 lakh this year. Speaking to reporters at the Secretariat, Tourism Minister Dinesh Dhanai said the representatives of Hotel Association gave him the information about these concerns, but the encouraging inflow of tourists is enough to tell that Uttarakhand is completely safe. The arrangements of travelers adequate shelter, food, drinking water etc. have been made. State Disaster Force (SDRF) personnel are deployed on travel routes. For the facility of tourist, control rooms for the Chardham tour have been set up. The damage caused in 2013 catastrophy is estimated to recover 60 – 70 percent this year. The Secretary of Tourism Dr. Umakant Panwar, Secretary Lonivi Amit Singh Negi were present in the occasion.

News Source : Dainik Jagran, Dehradun



Updated On: May 15, 2015

Get Travel Quotes from Char Dham Experts!





Contact Details







Add Comments and Suggestions or Ask Questions about "Go carefree on Chardham Tour : Tourism minister"

We would be glad if you can comment below and provide your valuable suggestions and feedback on Go carefree on Chardham Tour : Tourism minister. If this Go carefree on Chardham Tour : Tourism minister page have any wrong information/list or out of context content, then you can report us as well.

If you have any questions, you can also ask as in the following comments section. Our team will try to provide you answers/solutions.

Leave a Reply

Notify of

wpDiscuz